Tuesday, April 07, 2020

April 7th Online Learning Day

It's Science today.

Welcome all Science students.

1.) First thing I'd like us to do for all my Math students is to leave a comment about how you found the online work yesterday. You can do this in the Math Google Classroom.
A.) If you were ok with it, or if you had any questions about the assigned work.
B.) If you had any other thoughts/challenges with the whole online learning experience so far.

2.) Then please make your way over to the Science Google Classroom for your video and task resources for the day. I've posted a Google Assignment (due April 10th). The video even might just have a special "cameo" appearance in it!

I've also created a comment thread in the Science Google classroom where I ask that all comments stay on that particular thread just so it's easier to located them all in one place.


Great first day experience yesterday.

Good luck today!

Mr. Vryonides.