Thursday, April 16, 2020

April 16th Online Learning Day

Hello,


Please go first to the Reading, then the Writing Google Classrooms for today's work.

By now you should have completed the work assigned from the last language lesson.

If you are having a challenge to have been able to do that please let me know how I can support you to help get caught up.


Remember I will be officially available during my office hour (10am to 11am) to give responses and feedback to comments and questions.

Also please note about faith days I will be taking on Friday and Monday:


Due to a daily absence, I will not be maintaining office hours or engaging in direct teacher led instruction with students Friday April 17th and Monday April 20th.  The daily/weekly tasks and assignments will  be shared on our Google Classroom beforehand.  Students are encouraged to continue to work through these activities.  I will be resuming office hours and direct teacher led instruction again commencing on Tuesday April 21st.  Thank you.


Have a great day!

Mr. V