Monday, April 06, 2020

April 5th Online Learning Day

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome "back" to school!

This is our first day of online learning and here is your tasks for today.


1.) For EVERYONE I have put an Inclusion Activity to launch our week. This can be located in the Social Studies Google Classroom.


2.) For our Math and Language students I have placed our Math task in the Math Google Classroom for today It is attached as a Google Assignment.


Remember that this is new territory for ALL of us and that we will grow and learn with this new experience together...it's ok for us to have some challenges and struggles along the way as we get used to this.

Please send me any questions and/or comments you have along the way and I will check in periodically throughout the day.

I hope this will be an enriching experience for everyone,

Good Luck!
Mr. Vryonides.