Friday, September 20, 2019

Welcome New Grade 6's!

As everyone is aware, there has been changes to our school numbers which has lead to our combined
Grade 5/6 being changed to a straight grade 6 class now.

I am sad to see our grade 5 students leave our classroom and wish them the best with Mrs. Raynor whom I am confident will get them all a very fulfilling school year.  I am proud of what our class has achieved in the short time we were together and I will miss you all.

However, I am looking forward to this exciting new prospect of having a new set of Grade 6 students where I'm sure we will have a great year full of learning and growth.

My plan is to make phone calls to all parent's/guardians this week to introduce myself before the upcoming Meet the Teacher night on Thursday.

Until then, please feel free to contact with with any questions and concerns you may have through calling the school, or my email.

Welcome to the class and here's to a great 2019/2020 school year!

Mr. Vryonides.